SPECIAL OFFER: BOOKING NOW OPEN
Take a 13 day journey to Everest Base Camp, trekking into the heart of the Himalayas and experience one of the world's richest culture with mind-blowing views.
The Everest area is situated in eastern Nepal. It is protected by the Sagarmatha National Park. The park is largely composed of the rugged terrain and gorges of the high Himalayas. Altitude ranges from 2845 meters above sea level to the top of the world, Mt. Everest. Solukhumbu is the heartland of the Everest region and an integral part of the Himalayan mystique, thus provides a welcome destination. Throughout this trek, trekkers are overwhelmed with views of unbelievable peaks, Buddhist monasteries, and friendly Sherpa villages. The Everest region is famous for spectacular mountain peaks and the loyalty and friendliness of its inhabitants, Sherpas.
13 days Everest base camp trek:
- Day 1: Kathmandu to Phakding via Lukla (2610m) 30 minutes by flight and walking 3-4 hours.
- Day 2: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3420m) walking 4-5 hours.
- Day 3: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar. Hike to Everest View hotel and enjoy amazing view of Mt. Everest.
- Day 4: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3870m) walking 3-4 hours.
- Day 5: Tengboche to Dingboche (4360m) walking 4-5 hours.
- Day 6: Acclimatization day in Dingboche. Hike to Dingboche Ri (Nagarjun Hill).
- Day 7: Dingboche to Lobuche (4930m) walking 4-5 hours.
- Day 8: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5160m) walking 4-5 hours to Gorakshep, Rest then walk 1-2 hours to EBC and back to Gorakshep.
- Day 9: Early morning hike up to Kalapathar for sunrise view, walking 2-3 hours, then to Pheriche (4240m) walking 3-4 hours.
- Day 10: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3420m) walking 4-5 hours.
- Day 11: Namche to Phakding (2610m) walking 5-6 hours.
- Day 12: Phakding to Lukla (2800m) walking 3-4 hours.
- Day 13: Lukla to Kathmandu, 30 minutes flight.
Price for 1 person: 690 USD.
Price for 2 people: 540 USD per person.
- English speaking guide service (salary, all lodging and meals).
- Everest National park entry fee and TIMS card.
- Kathmandu to Lukla flight and back.
- Domestic Airport Transfers.
- Porter service.
- Hard and soft table drinks such as Coke, Fanta, mineral water, dessert etc.
- Hot showers during trekking (extra cost paid directly to hotel).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Rescue operation charge.
- Tips for guide.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
Please feel free to fill the following form to subscribe or ask us any question: