Home/Mardi Himal Tour
Mardi Himal Trek is a newly opened route in the Annapurna region and is a very short trek. Mardi Himal is one of the lower mountain peaks in Nepal. In Mardi Himal trekking, you reach the base camp of Mt. Mardi at an altitude of 4100 m. This trek offers amazing view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre and Manaslu ranges as well as green forests and wild animals. Please contact us for the price and quotation.
Please find below our proposed 6 days Mardi Himal trekking itinerary. This itinerary is flexible and can be customized based on your requirements.
Day 1: Early in the morning drive from Pokhara to Phedi, 1 hour then walking all the way up to Derali (1960 m), walking 3 to 4 hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Deurali to Forestcamp (2600 m), walking 4 to 5 hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Forestcamp to Locamp (2928 m), walking 4-5 hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Locamp to Highcamp (3800 m), walking 4-5 hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: After breakfast, visit around base camp (4100 m) then return to Locamp. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Locamp to Pokhara via Australian camp, walking 5 to 6 hours and by private car 1 hour. Overnight at guest house.
- Language speaking guide service (salary, all lodging and meals).
- Porter service (salary, all lodging and meals) - 1 porter for every 2 persons.
- Permits (Annapurna Conservation Entry Fee and TIMS card).
- Trekking accommodations in lodge / tea house with breakfast, lunch and dinner (twin share room).
- Ground transportation Pokhara to Phedi and back to Pokhara.
- Hard and soft table drinks such as Coke, Fanta, mineral water, dessert etc...
- Personal travel insurance.
- Rescue operation charge.
- Tips for guide and porter.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.