Home/Muktinath Pilgrim Tour
Muktinath is a sacred site both for Hinduists and Buddhists. It is located in the Muktinath valley at an altitude of 3710 m at the foot of the Thorong La mountain pass (part of the Himalayas) in Lower Mustang, Nepal. It is also a gate way to Upper Mustang from Manang along the famous Annapurana circuit trek route. It is about 110 km from Pokhara and 20 km northeast from Jomsom. Each year it witnesses thousands of devotees flocking for worship in hope to receive moksha (salvation) from the cycle of birth and rebirth. The main attractions include temples such as Jwala Mai Temple, Swaminarayan, Shaligram and Gomba Samba. Jwala Mai Temple has natural gas. Apparently two flames are continuously burning above the flowing water. From here, you could also see great close-up mountainous views of Nilgiri, Thorong La peak, Dhaulagiri and many more...
Please contact us for the price and quotation.
Please find below our proposed 4 days Muktinath Lower Mustang valley tour itinerary. This itinerary is flexible and can be customized based on your requirements:
Day 1: Pokhara to Jomsom (2720 m) by bus 15 hours or by flight 30 minutes. Then start walking to Muktinath (3510 m). Overnight at guest house.
Day 2: Early morning visit Muktinath temple and other monasteries nearby. Then explore Muktinath during the day. Overnight at guest house.
Day 3: Muktinath to Jomsom (2720 m) walking 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at guest house.
Day 4: Jomsom to Pokhara by flight 30 minutes or by bus 15 hours. Overnight at guest house.
- Language speaking guide service (salary, all lodging and meals).
- Porter service (salary, all lodging and meals) 2 persons 1 porter.
- Permits (Annapurna Conservation Entry Fee and TIMS card).
- Permits (Annapurna Conservation Entry Fee and TIMS card)
- Trekking accommodation in lodge / tea house with breakfast, lunch and dinner (twin share room).
- All airport transportation.
- Flight from Pokhara to Jomsom and back to Pokhara OR Tourist standard bus from Pokhara to Jomsom and back to Pokhara.
- Hard and soft table drinks such as Coke, Fanta, mineral water, dessert etc..
- Personal travel insurance.
- Rescue operation charge.
- Tips for guide and porter.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.